The Way Ahead - Milestone Reached

 



On February 19, 2026, The Way Ahead reached the top spot on Amazon in the Spiritual Gifts category.

Two days later, it’s still holding steady at third — and at fourth in Men’s Inspirational both days. We’ve also remained in the Top 25 in Christian Faith, which is a category filled with extraordinary voices and serious competition.

As a first-time author, I couldn’t be more grateful.

But more than rankings, what moves me is this: the message is reaching people. That was always the prayer.

I didn’t write The Way Ahead to climb charts. I wrote it to point people to Christ — to encourage deeper faith, biblical clarity, and a steady walk with the Lord in a restless age.

If these rankings mean anything, I pray they simply mean that God is placing this book into the hands of those who need it.

Note: posting in a personal/ministry capacity; views are my own - https://a.co/d/eCQ1F82

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing God in a Blurry World: How Faith Brings Clarity to Everyday Life

Point of View Radio Talk Show on May 19, 2026

Milestone from last week